Embracing a culture of feedback
A lot of us hate feedback.
The truth is sometimes bitter and hard to hear and where an organisation has a low appetite for growth, feedback is often unwelcome.
However, feedback is not always a bad thing. An organisation that encourages two way feedback is raising empowered employees.
Here's why your organisation needs to embrace a culture of feedback:
1. Feedback breeds transparency and builds trust between leaders and employees.
2. Feedback encourages growth and development
3. Feedback ensures employees stay motivated
4. Feedback encourages a culture of conversation
5. Feedback drives improvement
6. Feedback drives innovation.